• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Introduction - Truck Brigade

Truck Brigade

truckbrigade.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.truckbrigade.com
Howdy Gen 3 Fans!

We are Truck Brigade and couldn't be happier to be here. We see a few familiar faces around and are looking forward to getting to know more of you. We are a leading retailer for a number of Tacoma Gen 3 brands and joined this community to share our knowledge and help in any way we can. Myself (Ryan) and my partner (James) will be the ones using this account. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

Here is a little more about us:
Truck Brigade is a leading retailer for many brands including Leitner Designs, CBI Offroad, PrinSu Design Studio, RCI Offroad, Decked, Heretic Studio, Warn, Smittybilt, and many others. We take pride in offering second to none customer service and offer our legendary free shipping on all (lower 48) orders.

Thanks!
-Ryan
Truck Brigade_logo_Small.png

Last edited:
Hey guys and welcome! were super excited to have you on board!

Back