• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Intro

cambo139

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mon
Instagram
@cambo139
2018 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
What is up everyone, new Tacoma owner here and looking forward to building it out to my dream adventure rig. After a light break in I took my stock TRD Offroad edition Taco to Hollister hills to see what it could do and have to say it performed beyond expectations. Managed to complete the hill climb and a couple of black diamond trails without too much trouble. Looking forward to chating with everyone about future build ideas and adventures.
EEFA1DFB-82E5-42BF-A7C0-7A835794CAD3.jpeg

mcharfauros

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Instagram
@mcharfauros
2017 Midnight Black Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
What is up everyone, new Tacoma owner here and looking forward to building it out to my dream adventure rig. After a light break in I took my stock TRD Offroad edition Taco to Hollister hills to see what it could do and have to say it performed beyond expectations. Managed to complete the hill climb and a couple of black diamond trails without too much trouble. Looking forward to chating with everyone about future build ideas and adventures.
EEFA1DFB-82E5-42BF-A7C0-7A835794CAD3.jpeg
Welcome!