• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

In a perfect world... (aka if I had to do it all over again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzWicks

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
... I would DX my current bed cover and gotten the Diamondback SE. For that matter, I would have also waited for the 2020 TRD Off-Road 4X4, and max it out with every available option known to man. But because the world is NOT perfect, it is what it is, and I am still pretty good with what I currently have now.

What about the rest of you? :sneaky:

... I would DX my current bed cover and gotten the Diamondback SE. For that matter, I would have also waited for the 2020 TRD Off-Road 4X4, and max it out with every available option known to man. But because the world is NOT perfect, it is what it is, and I am still pretty good with what I currently have now.

100% would have too.

I'm pretty happy with the year and trim package I got.

If I had to do stuff differently I'd probably have gone LT and Vagabond camper right off the bat. hahah

Is this specifically about our trucks? I like this thread idea regardless.

I would've NEVER been so reckless. I HATE the damage I have on my truck, especially on the bed. I also hate that my truck was hit by a car that did $15k in damage, but that I had no control over.

Modification wise, I would've taken it slower, but went bigger with each mod. Starting with a near top of the line suspension system and then into 35s with a regear and front locker. Instead of going through two sets of suspension upgrades and tire sizes.

As far as the truck configuration that I bought, I don't think I would change anything. I would hate it if I didn't have a longbed. I think Quicksand is still my favorite color. I still want a TRD OR over the other trims. I still don't wish I had the JBL audio or climate control options. I'd kind of like to have a sunroof but I'm so glad I don't have sensors in my rear bumper or grille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back