• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

If you could own 1 car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcm808

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
If you could own 1 of your dream cars from when you were a kid...what would it be?

I think mine would be a '79 Lamborghini Countach...Or a Delorean...Yah the Countach.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 8.39.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 8.39.13 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
Ferrari Testarossa. I wanted to be like Don Johnson in Miami Vice.
Yah, I feel that one. Every time I play that theme song, it makes me want to throw on a white blazer and teal blue t-shirt.

I bet I’m the only one who has this as their dream vehicle, but here it is:

3A8129F8-BFEA-4656-BAD3-90B2573BFE63.jpeg

I’m not into cars or really anything else besides old trucks and my Tacoma. The crew cab single rear wheel squarebody Chevy is 100% my dream truck and I hope to have one soon.

simple man of simple taste.
im a big toyota fan so my first most wanted car is the MK4 supra twin turbo with a 6 speed:whistle: closet i have been to owning is a 1987 supra :ROFLMAO:

funny enough speaking of don Johnson
this one is to me is for the good old times watching Nash Bridges with my dad and is my dream muscle car since then
plymouth barracuda soft top

and finally last but not least toyota fan boy coming out again
the land cruiser 40 series 70 series 80 series 90 series , funny because im actually looking at a 40 series project right now

70 series in photo

Last edited:
@Tyler that is a pretty sick truck!

@ShikyoX all great choices! Supra is definitely on my list but not as high as the Countach.

@Tyler that is a pretty sick truck!

@ShikyoX all great choices! Supra is definitely on my list but not as high as the Countach.
Ahah I here yea , wasn't a huge lambo fan myself I lean towards astons and McLaren's more but they dont make my top 3

Ahah I here yea , wasn't a huge lambo fan myself I lean towards astons and McLaren's more but they dont make my top 3
I used to buy the Countach poster at the scholastic book fairs when I was in elementary school. loved it

I used to buy the Countach poster at the scholastic book fairs when I was in elementary school. loved it
Scholastic wow bringing back memories

I bet I’m the only one who has this as their dream vehicle, but here it is:

3A8129F8-BFEA-4656-BAD3-90B2573BFE63.jpeg

I’m not into cars or really anything else besides old trucks and my Tacoma. The crew cab single rear wheel squarebody Chevy is 100% my dream truck and I hope to have one soon.
Just found a photo of my first ride that shows how long I’ve been into the 4x4 world, lol.

7F110A73-D115-40FF-B66D-7503CD8F767B.jpeg

This is a ridiculously tough one. So many rad cars come to mind and I could never decide.

F40, GT3RS, McLaren P1, Siesto Elemento.

I guess if I had to only have one car to daily and live with it would be a GT3RS. I could daily drive that. Hahaha

I kind of changed my mind, dream garage in order of Best to worst is a new 79 series landcruiser diesel (will never happen damn states) a 70 series landcruiser diesel, gt3rs stealing from @Mr. Nobody because its too good of a car, 1973 Datsun 240z, any fairslady mini pickup, evo 9, 1981 style Porsche 911. Get me a truck and a race car and we’re good to go

If I had to pick just one? Renault Alpine A110. It's the most beautiful car I've ever seen.

autowp.ru_renault_alpine_a110_1300_group_4_1.jpg

Runners up: Porsche 959, Triumph TR6.

Last edited:
Image result for 81 bandit trans am

Image result for 79 blue z28

Image result for danny the count stingray

79-81 Camaro, Trans Am or Corvette American muscle

Edit: I also once seen a custom corvette body on a truck frame, was a corvette about a foot or higher off the ground with fat offroad 33in or so tires

Last edited:
Image result for 81 bandit trans am

Image result for 79 blue z28

Image result for danny the count stingray

79-81 Camaro, Trans Am or Corvette American muscle

Edit: I also once seen a custom corvette body on a truck frame, was a corvette about a foot or higher off the ground with fat offroad 33in or so tires
43919224-7F89-474F-BF11-8803BC4E32F7.jpeg

If I had to pick just one? Renault Alpine A110. It's the most beautiful car I've ever seen.

autowp.ru_renault_alpine_a110_1300_group_4_1.jpg

Runners up: Porsche 959, Triumph TR6.
the first time ive seen this car....interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back