• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West ICON Suspension 15% OFF / ICON Alloys 25% OFF!

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD ICON SALE NOW THRU MARCH 8th

15% OFF ICON VEHICLE DYNAMICS
25% OFF ICON ALLOYS WHEELS

USE CODE: MINT2020

ICON Suspension is normally only offered at a discount during black friday. In a rare opportunity and in celebration of this years Mint 400, Battle Born Offroad has teamed up with ICON Vehicle Dynamics to offer a flash sale of sorts on all ICON Vehicle Dynamics Suspension and ICON Alloy Wheels. From now thru March 8th, use the code ICON2020 on BattleBornOffroad.net to save 15% on all ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension and a massive 25% on all ICON Alloys wheels.

Want to check stock or lead time before ordering? Shoot us a PM and we will let you know!

maxresdefault.jpg

15% OFF ICON VEHICLE DYNAMICS
25% OFF ICON ALLOYS WHEELS

USE CODE: MINT2020

Nice. But the website needs to be more user friendly with photos, instead of me having to click on every single link trying to see what would work best for my needs.

Back