• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal ICON Billet Aluminum UCA with Delta Joint - BRAND NEW (Reduced price)

Taco4Dan93

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Magnetic Gray
$1,100 - Cheaper than new directly from ICON and as I mention, that's before shipping. I picked these directly up from them so I am not sure of that S&H cost.

If you are not in SoCal, lets talk about shipping or meeting half way. Willing to ship at buyers cost.

I bought these with the plan of putting them on my Tacoma, until I changed my setup.

The box was opened solely so I could take pictures of them for this post. If no bites on here, I will be shipping them back to ICON for restocking. These are valued at $1,422, but I'm posting them for $1,100, that is not including any shipping or tax cost from ICON, so add on a little extra for that, this is a steal if you are looking for a nice upgrade on some UCA's.

Message for further info, but any detailed specs are below, copied form ICONS site.

KEY FEATURES:
  • ICON Delta Joint
  • CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
  • Quality PTFE-lined ¾” FK Rod Ends
  • On-Vehicle Adjustable For Quick And Precise Alignment
  • Caster and Camber Adjustability Allows For Fine Tuning Of Vehicle Handling
  • Matte Anodized Finish Provides Exceptional Corrosion Resistance
  • O-ring Sealed Delta Joint Cover Cap For Additional Protection From The Elements
TECH INFO:
Fits 2WD & 4WD Applications
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17" or larger wheels with max 4.75" back space
KIT COMPONENTS:
• Billet Aluminum Delta Joint Control Arms
• Necessary Hardware
• Installation Instructions

Attachments

• IMG_5784.jpg
    IMG_5784.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_5779.jpg
    IMG_5779.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5782.jpg
    IMG_5782.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5783.jpg
    IMG_5783.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Still available, this price still beats buying directly from ICON. Willing to meet within means or ship!

Still no bites on this, price drop again. Willing to part with them for $1,100...after all, tax returns are coming up folks! ?

Back