• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

I guess I have to cancel my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorsport36

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Third gen is leaving the house and the new stud is in the driveway.

E4A4FE75-B1E4-47C3-AD3F-A36CED31411E.jpeg

Hang around, the people are great here.

Slap a tacoma3g sticker on it and call it a day! Sweet new truck!
I second this!

No need to leave the forum. What made you decide to get into a time machine and switch back?

I second this!

No need to leave the forum. What made you decide to get into a time machine and switch back?

I may not sell it. I love all Tacomas. Just another toy.

I may not sell it. I love all Tacomas. Just another toy.
That’s cool. I dig the ideal of having an older one to wrench on without the stress of your daily driver going down. I suppose that’s the problem with wheeling your daily driver for most people.

With that being said, are there plans for this one?

That’s cool. I dig the ideal of having an older one to wrench on without the stress of your daily driver going down. I suppose that’s the problem with wheeling your daily driver for most people.

Exactly! It’s so carefree driving it knowing if it breaks I have three other cars to drive. No real plans yet...just enjoying it for now

Keep it! You'll regret it later. At least that's the way it seems to work with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back