• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

I got an offer to sell Tacoma3G

Yeah Iā€™d have told them to eat rocks too if I was offered anything less than $xxx,xxx
Same, pretty sure you could easily beat that offer if Tyler just puts an ad or two on here. If it ever comes to it, I'm sure a few of us would be happy to pay to help out. This is a far more interesting site to browser than Reddit ever has been.

The domain or the forum?

-M

Tell them to give you 100k with a buy back option for 25k, bam quick 75k and you keep the forum

I will go streaking if you sell this place

I mean go on strike...

yeah. Donā€™t. Thatā€™s chump change anyway. Was it a TW misfit, looking to buy?

Hey, almost everything has a price tag, right? For the record, I won't hold it against you if you take a solid offer for what you've built here. But I sure do like it as it is.

I will go streaking if you sell this place

I mean go on strike...

yeah. Donā€™t. Thatā€™s chump change anyway. Was it a TW misfit, looking to buy?
It was one of those generic Tacoma accounts on IG. They asked to buy the T3G IG and website. Iā€™m not sure what their intent with the site was.

Hey, almost everything has a price tag, right? For the record, I won't hold it against you if you take a solid offer for what you've built here. But I sure do like it as it is.
I guess everything does. But after the thousands of hours of work I have into this, the strong sense of community youā€™ve all built, and my distaste for selling out (which it seems is common in our hobby), my price would be unrealistically high.

Unrelated side note: The amount of new members registering each day is growing at a decent pace. Iā€™m assuming the site is showing up in more Google searches since I hardly post on the IG account and deleted the Facebook.

Pretty stoked on that.

Unrelated side note: The amount of new members registering each day is growing at a decent pace. Iā€™m assuming the site is showing up in more Google searches since I hardly post on the IG account and deleted the Facebook.

Pretty stoked on that.
Yep, and the number of newbie questions reflects that :). But hey, we were all newbies once...sometime I think I still am when you, Mr. Nobody, and Tacomadad chop up your trucks and put 37's on

Back