• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

I’m the FNG here!!

Camrod67

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
I may be a little premature in joining but I’m excited. My truck is currently in freight on its way!! I went with the Off Road Long Bed. I’ve got all kinds of plans and dreams that are far beyond what my budget will allow. We’ll see how it goes.
I’ve been in many forums in the past for other vehicles. Looking forward to seeing all the mods everyone is doing. Be prepared for a lot of questions coming from me. I’ve done lots a work on lots of different vehicles and never afraid to dive into something. Although, that has caused me some troubles before. Oh well, it’s all learning.
looking forward to jumping on in!!!

Welcome aboard.

Howdy. Enjoy the place, it's a lot quieter and more informative here than most places out there.

Back