• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

I’m new here, best psi please!

project.grey.ghost

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Okay, so I’ve been a lurker for some time on T3G. I try not to post stuff so that I do not upset the google off road experts. But! I’ve been asking everyone and I get no answers, I’m ignored 😢 so, today I have a serious question regarding the best psi, so here it goes.

I have a mall crawl here in Vegas on 10/17 and I’m worried, how much should I air down for them curbs, what if gotta go over a speed bump? I’ve even done some research on speed bumps. Any suggestions, I have some BFG KO2s, but I was told that I need to have some KM3s 🤦‍♂️ I hope I’m in the right place, I’m new to all this

Attachments

• CB1A1BB2-909B-4565-BD3B-DD863887DFB2.jpeg
    CB1A1BB2-909B-4565-BD3B-DD863887DFB2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • B12E93AA-8244-4185-8C51-114E347FFC1D.jpeg
    B12E93AA-8244-4185-8C51-114E347FFC1D.jpeg
    427.9 KB · Views: 66
Okay, so I’ve been a lurker for some time on T3G. I try not to post stuff so that I do not upset the google off road experts. But! I’ve been asking everyone and I get no answers, I’m ignored 😢 so, today I have a serious question regarding the best psi, so here it goes.

I have a mall crawl here in Vegas on 10/17 and I’m worried, how much should I air down for them curbs, what if gotta go over a speed bump? I’ve even done some research on speed bumps. Any suggestions, I have some BFG KO2s, but I was told that I need to have some KM3s 🤦‍♂️ I hope I’m in the right place, I’m new to all this
Welcome to the forum. You are definitely in the right place. Don't worry about asking questions, there are a lot of really great people here with a lot of experience and knowledge. I was, still am, very green when I joined and have learned a ton in a very short time.

Back