• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hurricane Time Again

Tomahawk Dog

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
2022 Sport DCSB Manual
Super White
Hey guys and Gals,
Those of us who live in Florida maybe getting busy this September as we have two and maybe three disturbances headed east as they usually do in the peak of the season.
BUT
They just do not hit Florida as you know, might want to just look at getting a few things in order just in case.
(Note: I am a Firefighter so it's just a friendly reminder)

On the awesome note, I rolled out the Honda 3000 and it fired right up after a year in the garage.
(Stabile
1661694878114.png
works well!)
Have a great day!

I'll deal with my unpredictable tornadoes...yall can have hurricanes. :ROFLMAO:

Woof, good luck you guys. Hoping for inaccurate chances and small storms!

Meanwhile, I'll be about to boil alive in CA. Looking at 103-110 all through next week.

Woof, good luck you guys. Hoping for inaccurate chances and small storms!

Meanwhile, I'll be about to boil alive in CA. Looking at 103-110 all through next week.
Ah yes. "West coast is the best coast" I'm liking my East Coast weather :)

Ah yes. "West coast is the best coast" I'm liking my East Coast weather :)
You say that, until you have 3 ft of snow and it's 75 in Cali :D

I can't say much, we get quite a bit of all crappy weather where I am. It snows and has been in the 100's in the last month, but with 100% humidity.

You say that, until you have 3 ft of snow and it's 75 in Cali :D

I can't say much, we get quite a bit of all crappy weather where I am. It snows and has been in the 100's in the last month, but with 100% humidity.
Pfffffft 3 feet?!? I wish bro I'm in CT not NH lmao

IDK what's it like up there in Canada...never been :D
Neither have I lol

Always wanted to go tho. I live in Connecticut, New Hampshire gets crazy amount of snow in the winter

I hear Vernon / Rockville has a awesome Motorcycle Museum called New England Motorcycle Museum.
All types of bikes from years gone by,.... saw a few videos as well.

If I ever go that way its a stop for me!
Some are even for sale.

I hear Vernon / Rockville has a awesome Motorcycle Museum called New England Motorcycle Museum.
All types of bikes from years gone by,.... saw a few videos as well.

If I ever go that way its a stop for me!
Some are even for sale.
Can confirm this :)

Back