• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hurricane Ian

Its coming thats for sure,.... as of 4:34 pm
1664311001972.png

Every time (and it's been quite a few times) we go thru this, we have building repairs and vehicle replacements.
So, with all the BS caused by idiots it's going to be that much harder to do both.

That is reality not an opinion.

We got lucky, the track changed and went 75 miles south.
Windy for a few days, some trees down but not as bad as the bay area by any means.

My mom was in Fort Meyers a few days before it hit. She basically got the last flight out, otherwise she would’ve been stuck there through the hurricane, which would’ve been an interesting way to end her vacation I guess.

My wife was scheduled to fly out of Orlando on Wednesday evening, they closed the airport Wednesday morning.
Her "vacation time" plan was to visit family (Mom), rescheduling the flight is easier than rescheduling your jobs vacation leave.

Double whammy in the time log and pocketbook,....
Could have been worse.,.. storm could have hit on her return, and she would be stuck somewhere.

Isn't @Classytacos in FL? Hope everyone stays safe! Y'all get hurricanes, while @DavidLReid and I get midwestern tornadoes.

Anyone in FL needs anything at all, please just let us all know.

Just saw this. Thanks for the mention. Yes I'm in central FL. Had a tree on the house and the usual yard debris, no power, no water for a bit. All good thou. Thanks again.

Back