• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How u storing your Tie Downs ?

Bobaroo

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello all, first time here, looks like a great place. I was just wondering how are you guys storing your tie downs ? Maybe I can find a better system for myself.
TieD.jpeg

Hello all, first time here, looks like a great place. I was just wondering how are you guys storing your tie downs ? Maybe I can find a better system for myself.
TieD.jpeg
Nope, that's where I stored a few of them initially. Now I have a decked system, though the deep pocket next to this bed cubby on the passenger side is where I still store my tie downs, same basic location in the truck.

I have a goose gear 40% delete so my tie downs and bungees are stored between that and the compartment under the back seat

Same way. All the tie downs twisted in a ball and shoved in the little cubby. On the other side I have a bunch of bungee cords twisted up in a ball and shoved in. The wife loves seeing me get mad when I try to take one out but get all ten at the same time.

@Biohazard Deck system sounds handy, thnx
@Captqc Never thought of using a ziplock bag,,,probably good way to stop them from rusting. thnx
@mgmyota I had to look up Goose Gear, wow they got nice stuff, good system for storage. thnx
@black_taco Ya same here wifey rolls her eyes at me lol, thnx
@Meclizine Nice big flat surface you got there, I like the idea of keeping them in the bag, thnx
@Berserker__taco You da man !!!!! Both Fashion and Function all in one,,,that's hard to beat :)

Husky tool bag. Keep it in the bed.

Back