• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How to clean upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keanu6969

possibly a ghost :(
Long story short just spilled a gallon of deer blood in my passenger side Floor/seat. Had the gallon jug on the seat and had to perform severe evasive maneuvers and the freakin top came off and it tumbled all over. I don’t even know how to begin cleanup.

6 months or so ago I got a good amount of pig blood on my seats, I used mean green and great stuff.
Where do you buy this stuff? I can’t waste time. I went to Home Depot and got oven cleaner, seems pretty beastly. Anything with that many warnings should get all this out. These are original mint condition 1st gen seats my dude.

Where do you buy this stuff? I can’t waste time. I went to Home Depot and got oven cleaner, seems pretty beastly. Anything with that many warnings should get all this out. These are original mint condition 1st gen seats my dude.
I think i got it from the mega-lo mart

I’ve never heard of that place, we don’t have them around here. It’s way too hot for this kind of fiasco. I have a dust mask, I’m gonna start with the oven cleaner

I’ve never heard of that place, we don’t have them around here. It’s way too hot for this kind of fiasco. I have a dust mask, I’m gonna start with the oven cleaner
Good luck!

My truck is having Hella tranny issues. Trying to replicate so I can get a picture to post

WTF is this? I come here with a problem and I get zero responses and I get trump trucked?

Is oven cleaner bad for your eyes y/n because they are on fire right now

Mines paid off thanks to the stimulus check from good ole Trumpy

Attachments

• 65.gif
    65.gif
    554 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is this? I come here with a problem and I get zero responses and I get trump trucked?

Is oven cleaner bad for your eyes y/n because they are on fire right now
You try tacomaworld.com or ifsoffroad.com?

May be more traffic there

Oven cleaner is not what you should be using to clean your seats. Oven cleaner is what you should use to clean your oven.

You need to take it to a professional and have them treated with a hot water extractor, upholstery specific cleaner, steam and have it properly dried.

As for your eyes burning: Seek medical attention.

Oven cleaner is not what you should be using to clean your seats. Oven cleaner is what you should use to clean your oven.

You need to take it to a professional and have them treated with a hot water extractor, upholstery specific cleaner, steam and have it properly dried.

As for your eyes burning: Seek medical attention.
I think it was just vapor. Put milk in my eyes to even out the ph

I swear some people just don’t understand science.

Maybe one use one of those Bissell carpet cleaners. They normally have a hand piece to clean couches. They work pretty good with pet stains and stuff. Not too sure about blood.

Who would photoshop a dick on such a beautiful woman

2539DDF8-134C-44FA-8A00-82A6D44A72EB.gif

Dear Tom Cruise

Today I posted about a mess I made in my truck on some lonely ass website and I got barely any useful info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back