• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How do I gain permissions to respond to for sale posts and other things that require it?

Sunsetsearider

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
This is the first place I have found that will let me post. I also would like to respond to for sale posts. It says I need permissions. I have been looking for the answer and haven't found it anywhere.

Thanks

This is the first place I have found that will let me post. I also would like to respond to for sale posts. It says I need permissions. I have been looking for the answer and haven't found it anywhere.

Thanks
Welcome back to the forum. You need 10 or more posts on your account to post in the sales section. You have 4 right now.

You should already be able to post anywhere else on the forum.

Thanks
The 10 post restriction was to prevent spam and since you're not a spammer I made it so you can post in the sales forum now.

Back