• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Honest, no BS opinions on these headlights

bpoifvet

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 Sport DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
I've been very conflicted on whether I want to buy these or not. I hear from some people the LED drl/seq turn Light output is very bright, I hear from that also say the light output is shit and barely visible during bright sunnier days. The headlights photo pictured on this post are the lights I want to buy.

I am hoping to get feedback from anyone that have these on their vehicle, and what you think about the led light output... Bright and crisp highly visible during sunny days? Barely visible on sunny days?

If yours are the highly bright and very visible during sunny days,,, where did you buy them from? I won't buy from tacomabeast, so any other company would be preferred.

I currently have another variant installed on my vehicle, they look cool as hell, but the LED drl/seq turn light output is garbage during bright days and looking to replace them.

Any and all opinions highly welcomed! Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• drlheadlights.jpg
    drlheadlights.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 44
These are the ones I currently have installed. THey look good, but the LED's on the drl/seq turn are barely visible during sunny days.

Attachments

• headlight.jpg
    headlight.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 47
Back