• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

HOLA FROM CANADALAND

dakotaburkholder

4️⃣ Gold
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2016 Sport DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
2016 TRD SPORT 4X4 DCSB MANUAL

Having owned my taco for about a year and a half now, I purchased it with means of keeping it as a reliable daily driver with minimal mods. With my past of not being able to keep anything factory, this taco quickly spiraled deeper and deeper into the modified category.

It’s nothing crazy, but in prep for a big Moab trip this coming May I have plenty of goodies awaiting my arrival from my tour in Alaska.

Stay tuned for build progress and feel free to ask any questions & follow my Instagram for more updates! @dakota.burkholder

Build so far:

Suspension:
-Elka extended travel front & rear shocks w/ 700# spring
-SPC UCA's
-OME HD rear springs with AAL
-Timbren Bumpstop & U bolt flip kit

Wheels & Tires:
-SCS Ray 10 17x9" -38ET in Matte Dark Bronze
-35x12.5 BFG KO2's

Fibreglass:
-Mcneil 3'' Kit

Gearing:
-5.29 Nitro gears

Rack & Armour:
-Full CBI steel skid package
-C4 Fab Hybrid Front Bumper
-RCI bedrack
-RCI 20 degree top plated sliders w/kickout
-Total Chaos bed stiffeners
-Prinsu Roof Rack

Lighting:
-Aux beam LED headlights & Fogs
-Cali raised 40" light bar
-Cali raised raptor style taillights
-Meso Customs LED map lights
-Meso Customs turn signals
-Yota Mafia Rock Light Kit

Accessories:
-Treeline Outdoors Tamarack Constellation 4 season tent
-Smittybilt Wireless Winch
-ARB awning
-Expedition Essentials TPAM
-Mountain Hatch tailgate insert
-MaxTrax x4
-Rotopax Water & Fuel
-Krazy Beaver Shovel

Performance:
-MBRP 3" Turn down cat back

As it sits today...

E15BFE8C-6F1A-4765-A407-377700DBCB8F.jpeg

Attachments

• E58360A6-090D-46FE-BAFE-6F25DF9405A8.jpeg
    E58360A6-090D-46FE-BAFE-6F25DF9405A8.jpeg
    718.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Yup, it is definitely far from minimal. That thing is badass. If you haven’t already been, you’re really going to love Moab. That place is a playground for people like us. Welcome to T3G!

Is that enough offset for the 35s to clear the uca or are you running a spacer? I was just going to run 34s because I don’t want a spacer but if I can get those new scs wheels they came out with and get the aggressive offset 35s it is!

Is that enough offset for the 35s to clear the uca or are you running a spacer? I was just going to run 34s because I don’t want a spacer but if I can get those new scs wheels they came out with and get the aggressive offset 35s it is!
Mine are -10 with 35s and no spacers/no rubbing.

One thing with 35's though is a good cab mount chop and a good alignment. ?

Back