• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Highbeams not working

Fcolburn9

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I have a 2021 tacoma and highbeams only flash when lights are off.on auto or lights on the blue light on dash go's on but highbeams don't work.I do have a plow on it. Dont know if that is causing the promblem

Auto high beam is off.only time highbeams will even flash is with lights off.dont work at all when lights are on

Upvote 0
Sounds like more than a fuse,.. may be a connection,.....
If it is under warranty, I would take it to the dealer.

Upvote 0
Sounds like more than a fuse,.. may be a connection,.....
If it is under warranty, I would take it to the dealer.
I just bought it Friday it's a 2021 with 1800 miles but the dealer is 2hrs away.I checked fuses and relays all good .It has a boss plow on it so I called plow guy said it's a easy fix because highbeams don't work on plow either.Thanks for your help

Upvote 0
Going to plow guy near me. Just pissed toyota dealership said they did 100 point inspection guess highbeams aren't on the list

Attachments

• 1125231236.jpg
    1125231236.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 0
Going to plow guy near me. Just pissed toyota dealership said they did 100 point inspection guess highbeams aren't on the list
Is it Toyota Certified Used? They use a 160 point list.

Number 78. High beams and low beams operate properly.
They forgot to add 78.a. High beams and low beams operate properly together.

Just to confirm, when you have the low beams on and activate the high beams, do the low beams shut off?

Upvote 0
Back