• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help needed!!!!

RUTLJ2666

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 SR5 DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
New to the forum so first and foremost thanks for the add. Ok so here’s the situation I bought a 2019 Tacoma sr5 2wd. At 1200 miles I added a 6 inch full rough country suspension lift and 35s on 18s. Everything was great until I went to my local Toyota dealer for an alignment. When I entered back Into my truck from getting the alignment done I started it and every light in the house is on ( in my best trade Adkins voice lol). My stability control system light and my pre collision warning system light. My pre collision system no longer works and neither does my traction control. I do not have the ability to turn either one on or off and my cruise control is not working!?!? WTH??? Could it be something that went wrong during the alignment any one else had this problem? Nothing was wrong until I got the alignment but Toyota said it’s all because I lifted the truck they cannot do anything about it! I call BS so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 82
I’ve looked at the wires and I don’t see anything wrong but I will double check! Thanks for the replies this crap is driving me insane and honestly feels unsafe.

the only way around it is if you pay toyota to calibrate your pre collison sensor they usually charge about 500$. Since you lifted your truck thats their excuse not to do it under warranty but if you pay them im sure they will take care of it.

First and for most of you car was perfectly fine before going to that dealer no lights on , and when you picked up your truck from them and everything was lit up
They have to correct regardless no excuse , came with no lights on it geos with no lights on
Talk directly to the manager of the dealer ship no the advisor , I'm not 100%how you run things down in the stats but here in canada that's a giant no no and possible lawsuits

First and for most of you car was perfectly fine before going to that dealer no lights on , and when you picked up your truck from them and everything was lit up
They have to correct regardless no excuse , came with no lights on it geos with no lights on
Talk directly to the manager of the dealer ship no the advisor , I'm not 100%how you run things down in the stats but here in canada that's a giant no no and possible lawsuits
Yea we apparently ain’t so different because I showed my *behind* when the guy said “oh it’s all because you lifted the truck.” That’s the dumbest crap I’ve ever heard considering how many lifts I’ve installed on so many trucks. I really appreciate all the replies and input. I’ve been on nights the last two weeks but I’ll be heading back up there soon. I’ll keep everyone posted

They
A. Can't deny anything until they have proof to support
B. Every dealer deos a pre walk around and would have marked it on there sheet if there was any issues (to cover there ass)
C. If the vehicle was deemed unsafe no matter how little the issue is , they should not of handed you the keys in the first place .

Back