• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help me spend my gift cards

JamesR913

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
I have two gift cards one is $40 and the other is $50 and I have no idea what to use them on. Most of the things on my wish list are much more expensive. And before the clowns jump in no I will not send them to any one.

Gift cards to where?

52BB4E0C-CCD6-47A6-B9A9-0489FB0D579B.png

It's a generic kit. If you're interested, you can check out my build thread (recovering Jeep addict) for details of installation.
this is a jeep part I see, wonder why they haven't made a Toyota version for it yet. I saw your install pics. some thing I should do as well, since I am usually around, or going into water

Yes. Would recommend you not consider this particular set, hard to use and slow even after you figure it out. Spyderco makes a really nice, easy to use set that will get your knives shaving razor sharp in no time. I've had mine for about 12 years, still works great. I have about 10 knives that I use throughout the year, as well as random friend's knives, and it holds up well.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000B8IEA4/?tag=tacoma3g-20

Thinking about getting this anyone have experience with it?
455D79BD-2692-4C86-BBC4-38796263EB6D.png

Back