• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello There!

john@mainlineoverland

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is John, my wife and I run the Main Line Overland shop in NH and we are located in Bow NH. (We also have a shop in West Chester PA) We would be more than happy to help any members out with some forum discounts on some of the products we sell. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions!
Here's a picture of my Tundra (With plenty of mods)
20190901_162438.jpg

And our shop Tacoma (with some more mods on the way)
tacoma.jpg

Hi John and welcome to Tacoma3G!! I'm the Vendor relations guy with T3G and I've heard great things about your shop. Your reputation is solid and I'm all the way across the country!!

Happy to have you guys here and thanks for offering to support the membership ?. If you guys are interested I'd be happy to set you guys up with a vendor forum of your own. So please, have a look around the site and let me know!!

And again welcome to T3G!!

Hey John, glad to see you onboard. As you know, I dig your Tundra! It’s up to you, but we could set you up with a vendor account here.

Edit: Andy beat me to it!

Hey John, glad to see you onboard. As you know, I dig your Tundra! It’s up to you, but we could set you up with a vendor account here.

Beat you to it! ?? ??

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! What do i need to do for the vendor account?
@Mr. Nobody will set it up for you when he sees this. Other than that, nothing. We just hope you can engage with the members here when possible, and maybe provide exclusive discounts and occasional giveaways (not required though).

John, did you intentionally create your username in the form of an email address? If not, would you like us to change it to something more username-esque, such as Main Line John? No worries if you want to keep it how it is. :)

Back