• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello from VB

Tito

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Cement
New member from Virginia Beach, VA. Just scooped this truck from my buddy who live in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. First foray into the truck world besides owning a beater ford ranger (which was awesome) and my work trucks. Sold my BMW and got into this bad boy. Yes it's "Bought not Built" for now, but don't worry I'll get my hands in her in no time. I got a solid deal and it's everything I wanted out of the box. 2018, TRD OR loaded out and already lifted on Bilstein 5100 and OME 888s.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 82
  • truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 86
Looks sick! Cya around town

Welcome aboard.

Welcome. Do you happen to have the TSS sensor in the grill? If so any issues with the bumper bar throwing the sensor off?

I love those 4Runner wheels and your front bumper. Awesome looking truck man!

Back