• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello from Nova Scotia Canada

Shaw720

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Just wanted to say hi. I have just bought a 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad. I love it and am looking for info and reviews to help me build my rig..

Just wanted to say hi. I have just bought a 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad. I love it and am looking for info and reviews to help me build my rig..

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

What’s your plans for the truck? Offroad, camping, daily, etc? Well start there and offer suggestions to help start it off.

My plan is offroading and camping. But the rig will be a daily driver. My first buy is tires. I will lift it next year. For now its tires, roof rack and then sliders. My question is what size tires can i go with with the factory height.

My plan is offroading and camping. But the rig will be a daily driver. My first buy is tires. I will lift it next year. For now its tires, roof rack and then sliders. My question is what size tires can i go with with the factory height.

The size would be 265/70/17 or 265/75/16

Unless you want to do a tall skinny- 255/85/16 or 255/80/17.

People have said no rub, but you still may need to slightly trim plastics up front. (Fender we’ll lining or inside of fender flare.

Back