• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello From Alaska

Slade

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Greetings all!

I've been following the Tacoma3G IG for a few months now so I figured I would join the forums. Had a 2013 Taco DCSB that I traded in for a 2018 DCSB a few months back. Slowly building her the way my 2013 was when I traded her in. Currently how she sits below. Sadly she's sitting with a Shit Country 3/2'' lift from the dealer. I wanted the TRD Pro Wheels 265/75/r16 BFG KO2s so they traded my factory Off Road wheels for the TRD Pro Wheels and the Kit for free. Planning on an Icon Lift Kit once tax return season is good to me! After that its going to be a RTT with Relentless Fab Bed Bars for the summer camping and a Prinsu Rack with a light bar.

Attachments

• Hatcher Pass.jpg
    Hatcher Pass.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Knik Glacier Trail.jpg
    Knik Glacier Trail.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 71
  • Knik Glacier Trail 2.jpg
    Knik Glacier Trail 2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Greetings all!

I've been following the Tacoma3G IG for a few months now so I figured I would join the forums. Had a 2013 Taco DCSB that I traded in for a 2018 DCSB a few months back. Slowly building her the way my 2013 was when I traded her in. Currently how she sits below. Sadly she's sitting with a Shit Country 3/2'' lift from the dealer. I wanted the TRD Pro Wheels 265/75/r16 BFG KO2s so they traded my factory Off Road wheels for the TRD Pro Wheels and the Kit for free. Planning on an Icon Lift Kit once tax return season is good to me! After that its going to be a RTT with Relentless Fab Bed Bars for the summer camping and a Prinsu Rack with a light bar.
Gotta make my way out there! Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum. I’d love to take my truck there. Lol @ shit country lift

Welcome to the forum. I’d love to take my truck there. Lol @ shit country lift
i had totally read over that part untill you said it.. HAHAHA

Back