• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello everyone,,Jersey Black beauty here,,,jumping ship with my buds🤣🤣🤣

J

Jersey Black Beauty

possibly a ghost :(
Looking forward to checking out this awesome site !!
horse GIF

I'm a new Tacoma owner and kind of liked TacomaForum--less trolling and flaming than TW. I guess TacomaForum is AFU? Anyway, Hi!
I liked TF too, but it got more and more difficult to contact the owner and more frequent down time. Shouldn't have any withdrawls issues here. 😂🤣😂

Oh, I see that B-Man is here. Cool. TF wasn't up long enough after I joined for me to post much, but I certainly remember B-Man and Cape Taco.

So...if I remember correctly where I left off on TF, I had just bought a Tacoma and posted a couple of pics and was getting ready to install a TRD lift, which I did. I'll start a new thread on that in the next day or two in case anyone is interested.

I'm a new Tacoma owner and kind of liked TacomaForum--less trolling and flaming than TW. I guess TacomaForum is AFU? Anyway, Hi!
That is one of the things that people enjoy here. We're relaxed and don't have trolls.

Since you guys are moving from Tacoma Forum and were there [presumably] because you didn’t like the vibe of Tacoma World, you can read my “mission statement” to get an idea of what Tacoma3G is about. I’m assuming it is similar to what you expected from Tacoma Forum. T3G - Tacoma3G.com: Our Mission and Forum Guidelines

Back