Hawaii 2018 dclbor

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Trail_limo_pro

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brian Sultzer
T3G Member
EFAF1A34-D6CB-4984-A0DC-20F9C7007F24.jpeg
The day she arrived at the dealership
C58B74D1-92BB-4448-B242-9831FBA490FE.jpeg
blacked out the grill and got my volcano plates
C7C1CF36-587E-4EDF-8B11-5B734E487B57.jpeg
38D16CD0-9C3A-41FB-882D-D4F207E1C15D.jpeg
couple mesojdm goodies. Ultimate interior lights and mirror turn signals

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
That’s an awesome thing to be able to do on a lunch break.

tacomiyagi

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Roger
T3G Member
Lunch break at the beach
E63DAA5C-53CA-4497-89C9-0760810640F7.jpeg
A605D122-2D47-4335-8349-3010FC5EFBE2.jpeg

Great shot but took some balls to get up that close. Occasional phantom waves have been known to creep up. Nonetheless, it's a great shot and you should share it with your dealership. Maybe can get some royalties or free ongoing auto service if they use it to advertise.

Trail_limo_pro

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brian Sultzer
T3G Member
Great shot but took some balls to get up that close. Occasional phantom waves have been known to creep up. Nonetheless, it's a great shot and you should share it with your dealership. Maybe can get some royalties or free ongoing auto service if they use it to advertise.
Ya the storms we are having there was definitely waves. Was worth the risk lol

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Trail_limo_pro

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brian Sultzer
T3G Member
Cops cracking down on street fun so trying to play off road but finding out our opinions are very limited on O‘ahu. I think my best use is bed cage, roof top tent a quiet beach, paddle out , shoot some fish , grill dinner and enjoy quiet time with my wife. My take on overlanding on an island

PNWTacoma

= IV • Gold
RotM Winner
T3G Supporter
First Name
Paul
T3G Member
Nice cement looong bed, brah! That soft sand at Sandy's haunt me cause I burned my clutch there once when I had a 1st Gen Taco back in the day. There was no crawl control back then. I relied on the supercharger and speed to fly over the sand. The problem happened when I stopped for a pic.

Looking good, keep the lunch pics coming!

Trail_limo_pro

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brian Sultzer
T3G Member
I have gotten stuck in my first gen in that deep sand. Had people sitting drinking beer on the beach watching me try everything to get out. I had the keep backing out and try getting a running start to get up. Eventually I was on lava rock in the water trying to build up enough speed to get up. Finally made it up and the crowd went wild lol. Was salty at first cause no one offered to help. As they cheered and clapped I was pretty stoked. The new truck will not get stuck. I tried everything lol ??

Top Bottom