• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Have a enjoyable Fourth! Be safe!

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Enjoy the Fourth of July. No trail rides , no fishing, just staying home and BBQ.

America is celebrating its independence from British rule. What makes America great is it’s people. Who came from multiple countries and cultures!

How will you be celebrating the Fourth of July?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why America drinks so much coffee?

All the colonies drank Tea. But the King of England impose a tax (taxation without representation) on the Tea to British colonies in the America’s. Hence the Boston Tea party in 1773, dumping 342 chests of tea into the Boston harbor. In protest.
From the time of the Boston Tea party, the colonists afterwards deemed unpatriotic to drink tea.

Drinking coffee became the new flavorite beverage.
Today 59% of people drinks coffee and the second most popular beverage is the bottle water 58% of the people who took the survey.

Barley wheat and oats- a flavorite food group.
——-
The Tacoma lives on a coffee farm , Big Island of Hawaii. Haha.

Over. 150 million hotdogs will be eaten today. You will see those RED Solo cups (beer cups). Solo cups is own by Tupperware.
Apple pies, corn cobs, and ice cream is also enjoy by many on the Fourth of July.

It is not the solo cups that create trash, It is the people who use the Solo cups. The same people who complains about trail closing off to the pubic.

We have a rule take out more then we bring in. Removing the other peoples trash left behind.

Two years ago approx 26 people died across America from fireworks, Last year 9 people died approx.
Yesterday 1 teenager reported died , and one man may have lost a hand.

Sad , I am sure there will be more.

Back