• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Happy Holidays to our staff!

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Hey guys. Happy Holidays.

As a little show of appreciation for you guys going the extra mile to support the growth of the forum, I'll be sending you each one of the T3G patches we just started selling. Jerry, I know you purchased one already -- thank you. But I can send you those funds back. Sorry I didn't mention this sooner!

The patches aren't going to come for a couple of weeks, but I'll be sending them out nonetheless.

Merry Christmas all, happy holidays, happy festivus, or whatever floats your boat!! Hope you guys all get to enjoy a little bit of relaxation time with those you care about in the coming week. Thank you all for your time and effort in supporting T3G. Your efforts do not go unnoticed and we appreciate you spending your spare time helping out with the site.

Now go hit the mud!! Haha

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all as well. I thoroughly enjoy being a part of the group, don’t mind helping out at all when I can.

I appreciate all the hard work you put in @Tyler to make this forum (community) what it is. Same goes to all the other mods!

Thanks for the patch, super cool thing to do, was going to buy one. My trucks “patch” virginity will now be taken ?

Hope you all start 2020 off great! May your hard work pay off, dreams come true and you find happiness ??

Back