• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Halloween Costumes?

bonifacio

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.bracestraps.com
2019 TRD OR
Cement
Anyone do anything fun for Halloween?
I'm always looking for awesome costumes. Have been making them. I always end up rushing with throwing something together. I want to plan something out so I can win all the monies.

One year I was Russell from UP. Won over $800 from contests.
This year I was Toad and my dog was Yoshi.

IMG_4564.jpg

image000000 (1).jpg

one of my favorites, and most tasteless i admit, was in 2001. a few weeks after 9/11 there were letters sent to some politicians and news agencies that had anthrax in them. it was big news. so on Halloween, i borrowed a hazmat suit from my work, filled a bunch of leaky envelopes with flour, put on a respirator mask, and hit the bars.

not everybody thought it was funny.

one of my favorites, and most tasteless i admit, was in 2001. a few weeks after 9/11 there were letters sent to some politicians and news agencies that had anthrax in them. it was big news. so on Halloween, i borrowed a hazmat suit from my work, filled a bunch of leaky envelopes with flour, put on a respirator mask, and hit the bars.

That's the pussification of America.
Not everyone will have sense of humor.

Usually a Jedi. But been RUN a few years. The adidas jump suit is so comfortable
IMG_1810.jpeg
IMG_0316.jpeg

Holy moly, that's amazing. The worst I've done is Pimp Jesus. I'm not dressing up this time.

Anyone do anything fun for Halloween?
I'm always looking for awesome costumes. Have been making them. I always end up rushing with throwing something together. I want to plan something out so I can win all the monies.

One year I was Russell from UP. Won over $800 from contests.
This year I was Toad and my dog was Yoshi.

IMG_4564.jpg

image000000 (1).jpg
Aww so cute <3

Edit: I tried to make it but I messed up and in the end I quit. lol

Last edited:
Back