• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Gulf of Mexico - Storm

Tomahawk Dog

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
2022 Sport DCSB Manual
Super White
I work with the Fire Department on the Gulf Coast, and we expect by this Wednesday to get a bit wet and windy.......... Maybe
Thats how this Hurricane thing goes,... its a com'in but how much is yet to be seen.

So just a heads up for you Southeast Peeps,
Crank the generators for a run and buy an extra case or two of water,..... two extra cases of your favorite beverage.

Alls well that ends well.

Now see, this is the way to announce a "potential" hurricane. Unlike the weather prognosticaotrs and politicians that wailed about the end of the world when a mere tropical storm visited here recently.

The dire warnings resulted in panic buying (geesh, three days and it would be over no matter what).

By the way, what part of Florida do you call home. I spent a couple of years in the Fort Walton Beach area.

Now see, this is the way to announce a "potential" hurricane. Unlike the weather prognosticaotrs and politicians that wailed about the end of the world when a mere tropical storm visited here recently.

The dire warnings resulted in panic buying (geesh, three days and it would be over no matter what).

By the way, what part of Florida do you call home. I spent a couple of years in the Fort Walton Beach area.
I went to High School in Ft. Walton Beach.....
Its not scary talk its 70-90% chance of development,.... but anyone is free to wait till the last minute,.... its a still a free country.
Today I live on the Nature Coast (where the green line to the far right is headed below)
1693089798291.png

Last edited:
Well from 100+ mph wins to calm winds in 4 hours and a mess of people are in a power outage.
Hope you dot have an EV to charge up!

Back