• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Greetings from Southwest Oklahoma!

itzWicks

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
I don’t know how many Sooners are on T3G, but I am finally here, and ready to participate in this great community of proud Tacoma 3rd Gen. owners. I acquired my Silver OR DCSB in April, and I have 3100+ miles on it as of this post. Thanks in advance for the warm welcomings, and here’s hoping that I am able to bring some positivity posting to the forums.

Cheers,
Bryan

Welcome!! I'm definitely not in Oklahoma, but this place gets more people daily so hopefully some people will post up soon enough.

Welcome! Any plans for the truck?

For the moment, aside from making the monthly payments, I want to eventually add a forward camera and light bar to the front grill, upgrade the stock grill, debadge a couple of the decals, replace all lighting with LED illumination, add lighting to the truck bed, organize the storage bins, put together a killer accessory bag of needed gear (with some measure of minimalism and restraint), and enhance the underside skid plates to better protect the vehicle for the off road adventures.

I've seen the YouTube videos, Instagram photos, and observed real life enthusiasts have fun with their Tacos. I am more than ready to join their ranks. :cool:

Welcome man, I'm up here in Edmond. Just bought mine a few months ago has a lot more miles though.

My new to me Taco. Bought it in Jan 21 and so far really love it eventhough it is much smaller then my old 89' Ford f-150 extanded cab w/6inch lift and 35s powered by a V8 360 EB edition. Just could not justify the size nor the 8mpg lol.
IMG_0004.JPEG

Last edited:
Back