• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Greetings from FORM Lighting!

Form Lighting

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
formlights.com
Hello fellow Tacoma enthusiasts!

Jordan here from Form Lighting. We are excited to be sponsoring Tacoma3G, and I wanted to introduce myself and the company.

We are a distributor of full-LED lighting solutions for many makes and models, including the Tacoma. Form Lighting might be a new brand, but our team is made up of lighting industry veterans. We know what’s important when it comes to lighting. We pride ourselves on providing modern LED lighting solutions that upgrade both form AND function. We offer a great value, with excellent performance, quality, and a solid warranty to back it up.

Our website www.FormLights.com, along with our first line of new products, has recently launched. Forum members can get free U.S. shipping as well - just send me a PM!

Follow us on social media!
Facebook: Facebook.com/FormLights
Instagram: @Form.Lighting
TikTok: @Form.Lighting

We are here to help with anything lighting related, so don’t hesitate to PM us with any questions! We are excited to be a part of the community!

Back