• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Greetings Everyone! Wanted to introduce myself as well as offer a sponsorship opportunity

armordillousa

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Waned to say hello the community! I also wanted to let you guys know of an opportunity for anyone who may be interested:

We wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is interested in possibly becoming part of #teamarmordillo and be sponsored by us! We're offering 2 types, full and partial sponsorships. Armordillo USA is looking for individuals who will be committed in providing content for us and can post on social media.

Your truck doesn't necessarily have to be modified to be eligible. If you can dedicate your time periodically, by providing content and/or post on any social media channels you own, we will highly consider it.

Below is a couple (ones with Tacoma and another that was recently sponsored) as examples.
288402725_171617981998340_5509418125690224782_n.jpg

293111944_503638438193635_3971632546228601633_n.jpg
PSX_20221018_151006.jpg

Fill out form is located here: Sponsorship Form

Anything listed on the dropdown from the sponsorship form will be offered as full sponsorship (upon availability, some items may be out of stock)

If you don't see any items on the dropdown list, but you see something you'd really like, the partial sponsorship provides this opportunity. Partial sponsorships allows any item from the website, and for your approved truck application at a 40% discount w/shipping included.

The window for our sponsorship program may be closing soon and this is something that you guys don't want to pass up!

Also note, we do get a lot of inquiries and may need some time getting back to you.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Back