• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Great site "thank you @Tyler"

Noodski44

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2016 Limited DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
I just want to say thank you @Tyler for creating this site. I never really used tacoma world as much as I've started using this site even through the last couple tacos I've owned. In the last few weeks I'm finding myself checking posts daily and getting a lot of good info. Keep up the good work I'm really digging it.

Feedback like that is really motivating for me. It’s hard to start a forum nowadays. I’m doing what I can to make this the best for you guys, but it will only ever work if you guys stick around and actually use it. Activity has been booming, so thank you!

Back