• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal GRAVITY® LED PRO6 05-18 TOYOTA TACOMA 8-LIGHT COMBO LED LIGHT BAR – #91331

OC TACO

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling my KC Hilites light bar. This a brand new, never installed, still in the box, original wrapping, perfect condition, bad ass light bar. I was planning to install on my 2018 Taco but since I have another mouth to feed on the way I am no longer keeping the truck and thus, will not be installing the light bar on the truck I no longer plan to keep. My lost opportunity is your gain.

Here's a link to the product on KC's website. You can read the full item specs there and take a look at the photos.

I live in Orange County and can meet someone who isn't if it makes sense for the both of us. I am not willing to ship, sorry.

This light bar retails for $2,199.00. I'm asking $1,500.00 and not looking to trade. Don't bother low-balling, if you're serious-contact me. Otherwise, I'll keep the damn thing and throw it on my next car, which I'm thinking will be a Toyota Sienna 4x4 with a 6" lift.

Thank you and God Bless America,

-The OC TACO

Last edited by a moderator:
Back