• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

GoPro Dashcam mount

ElementRob86

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
So I ordered a Rexing front and rear dash cam set for both my vehicles. I'd like to use the GoPro dock to mount the front cam. Has anyone had luck finding an adapter for this mount to a plate that I can Velcro the cam to? I can't seem to think of the correct term when doing searches so they end up not being what I'm looking for. I'd appreciate some help!

My pleasure. Recently spent WAY too many hours looking for a mount for my Apeman dash cam, which would adapt to the Gopro mount... This site came up a few times. Finally went with a mount that straps around the rear-view mirror stem and comes with ALL OF THE camera adapters (though the Apeman one is a little snug. . .)

This is why I like these forums! Someone has inevitably had this issue or has spent countless time looking for something. I really do appreciate your quick and accurate response!

Back