• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Good Tacoma Tire/Lift Shop in the North Bay/Marin?

landroamr

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Hey All,

I have a stock 2019 Tacoma Offroad and I'm overwhelmed with the number of different lift/leveling/tire/wheel combinations that are possible. Can anyone recommend a shop in the North Bay that actually has some experience lifting tacoma's? I know this sounds simple of me, but I would literally like to show them pictures of builds from instagram/etc, and say. "Make it look like this."

Swat customs in Fremont did my lift super awesome guy. What made me choose them was the fact that he didn’t try and force products on me he listened to what I planned to do with the truck and showed me the best bang for my buck. They have a Instagram you can check there work out there as well. Good luck

D7147E58-F74A-4799-BD41-82BFCEE57E27.jpeg

Back