• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Gloves ..Do you use them..Off roading?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Do you use gloves when driving off roads? What is your prefer gloves to use? I

I never use gloves for Off roading till to day…using them for the coffee farm ..trimming trees & branches…kept them on while driving around ….WOW! I think I will get more ..spares for off roading…! My hands feel like more control holding the steering wheel …more comfortable is the big “plus”..!
Right now all I have is the brand … Mechanix Wear…( Mechanix..Lge, fastfit. Made in Vietnam..warning NOT Flame proof….i guess no driving on “HOT” lava…Lol..
These gloves are comfortable to wear..and they do fit my hand very well…. I know ..all hands are NOT a like…maybe that is why we got two..UM?
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't wear any for driving, but I have cold weather ones in my kit. Plus light duty 5.11s, and some motocross gloves I found in the middle of nowhere.

I don’t wear them for driving, but I love the MaxiFlex cut resistant gloves. I have always been a leather glove guy, but after wearing them at work I tossed a pair in the tool box. I have driven with them a few times, but it was incidental and not for the sole purpose of driving. Great for anything but cold, then I switch back to the insulated leather gloves.

Back