• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Gifts for tacoma owners

BigFranky

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Going to get some new headlights for my father in laws 2nd gen tacoma. He loves it and wants to keep it alive but hasn't really added anything besides camper shell. Headlights have some build up so a simple gift to make a big difference. What would you get your favorite tacoma lover??

Going to get some new headlights for my father in laws 2nd gen tacoma. He loves it and wants to keep it alive but hasn't really added anything besides camper shell. Headlights have some build up so a simple gift to make a big difference. What would you get your favorite tacoma lover??
Good thread idea.

Better floor mats
A phone mounting system
Recovery gear
Basic camping gear
Color matched keyfob cover
Tailgate letter inserts
Remote start (expensive)
Detailing products

Good thread idea.

Better floor mats
A phone mounting system