• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Game Gamers (Xbox/PS/PC)

TCOTUE

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Curious to see what everyone plays!

Me personally I lean more towards driving type games, but get into shooters occasionally.

Forza (Horizon 2/3/4 and track ones, I need to pick up FH5)
COD (Warzone, but mostly multiplayer, 1942)

Gamertag: jdmcu2
Activision ID: jdmcu2#3774560

My mother. Asian moms.

120 FPS too low. Not fast enough! Make do better. The console box make you doctor yet?
What do you know about 80 FOV lol...oh wait.

What do you know about 80 FOV lol...oh wait.
Being limited to just 80 FOV all the time? I know nothing about that.

There are individual programs than can alter FOV. Not in game but will apply changes. Graphics cards support many resolutions. Have a good graphics card and it'll still maintain FPS.

1657919911952.png

Being limited to just 80 FOV all the time? I know nothing about that.

There are individual programs than can alter FOV. Not in game but will apply changes. Graphics cards support many resolutions. Have a good graphics card and it'll still maintain FPS.

1657919911952.png
I was being sarcastic, COD on console is limited to 80 FOV.

Curious to see what everyone plays!

Me personally I lean more towards driving type games, but get into shooters occasionally.

Forza (Horizon 2/3/4 and track ones, I need to pick up FH5)
COD (Warzone, but mostly multiplayer, 1942)

Gamertag: jdmcu2
Activision ID: jdmcu2#3774560
I don’t play anything much anymore, but my main interests right now are SnowRunner (off-road simulation game), and Paige got me into Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch because I wanted to try something extremely casual and relaxing. I was pretty hardcore into Overwatch from release day until 2019, but other than that one, never been big on FPS games. Driving games were always my thing, especially back in the Forza 2 and 3 days.

I’m on PC now and have been playing a lot of Hunt Showdown, Valheim and Phasmaphobia. I also played a lot of League of Legends but not so much recently.

Back