• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

FYI: TRD 40th Anniversary Sale, 4/4 only

I can't figure out how to select a dealer either. From what I can tell nothing is on sale.

I can't figure out how to select a dealer either. From what I can tell nothing is on sale.
Shouldn't start until tomorrow. I sent myself links for stuff I might buy though.

Last edited:
Well, I still cannot figure out the dealer thing. They keep giving me:

Your Nearest Dealers
Foothills Toyota
Distance: 308.31 mi
Roseville Toyota
Distance: 380.89 mi
Maita Toyota of Sacramento
Distance: 386.41 mi

And when I look up the actual dealers close to me I just get either maps to them or a phone number button.

Well, I still cannot figure out the dealer thing. They keep giving me:

Your Nearest Dealers
Foothills Toyota
Distance: 308.31 mi
Roseville Toyota
Distance: 380.89 mi
Maita Toyota of Sacramento
Distance: 386.41 mi

And when I look up the actual dealers close to me I just get either maps to them or a phone number button.

Same here. Exact same problems.

From what I saw there are very limited number of dealers actually participating. On the local (for me) thread on TW, it's been said that no dealers in Texas are participating. That's from a guy that called around to multiple dealerships in our area. Not sure how true it is, but it seems like the case from what I have seen. The nearest one for me on the website is in Topeka...

If you read the T&C's on the page, it's only online purchases through select number of dealers. It does not matter where you purchase from unless you try to save on shipping costs for local pickup. If you click shop now on any of the dealers they show you, it should give you the discounted price.

I selected the closest one to me and looked at the TRD cat back exhaust ($280 off, btw) and it gave me a notice saying it wouldn't allow shipping. It had to be in store pick up. But it allowed shipping on floor mats. Looks like big stuff can't ship. That stinks.

All the close ones to me weren't participating, I had to scroll down until I saw "select this dealer." Then, no shipping only pickup at dealer.

The sales are 40% off. It’s for online only. I just ordered a TRD Pro Skid plate for $240. You have to click shop now on the TRD sale ad. Then go to parts drop down menu and click on anything. It will bring up all the TRD items. Click on desired item. It will then give options of dealers to purchase it through online. I bought my skid plate through one in flagstaff.

From what I saw there are very limited number of dealers actually participating. On the local (for me) thread on TW, it's been said that no dealers in Texas are participating. That's from a guy that called around to multiple dealerships in our area. Not sure how true it is, but it seems like the case from what I have seen. The nearest one for me on the website is in Topeka...
Yes this is tru. Nobody in Texas is doing it

The sales are 40% off. It’s for online only. I just ordered a TRD Pro Skid plate for $240. You have to click shop now on the TRD sale ad. Then go to parts drop down menu and click on anything. It will bring up all the TRD items. Click on desired item. It will then give options of dealers to purchase it through online. I bought my skid plate through one in flagstaff.
It was out of Tucson not flagstaff

Precision Toyota of Tucson is participating. They will ship as well. It only cost $24 to have them ship me a TRD Pro skid plate.

Man, can you believe what they are asking for a MT TRD Shift knob? For $100 it better be made of gold and give me a hand massage.

Heck yeah, I swooped up the pro skid plate today as well! Good deal!

This is pretty cool. Wish I coulda got my bed divider from this. I suppose there isn't much else I need, besides maybe the Pro shit knob, but that would be mostly for bling, so I'm not sure if I should grab one. The sale price makes it very tempting. Hmmmm...

Back