• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Fullsize Invasion in Moab

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Wtf, did all of those links not show up?
They didn't show up on my computer, but I think work blocked IG. I watched the first set of videos through my phone where they're "driving out of it." Crazy stuff... I watched the red Dodge (?) do it a couple times before moving on to the other trucks and I figured the Dodge just knew what it was doing. But after watching the rest of them, he for sure knew what he was doing. haha.

It looks like so much fun and something I want to try, but I really not wanting to break anything. lol.

Those front wheel stands, rescued by flooring the gas...:eek:
I don't have enough money to play like that. My truck is my daily driver.

They have balls of steel and know how to drive. They had to be willing to roll and also ready to floor it to not roll. That Ramcharger was so nice, I’m glad he didn’t roll.

Those front wheel stands, rescued by flooring the gas...:eek:
I don't have enough money to play like that. My truck is my daily driver.

They have balls of steel and know how to drive. They had to be willing to roll and also ready to floor it to not roll. That Ramcharger was so nice, I’m glad he didn’t roll.
Was the green truck, no doors and narrow bed a dodge?

Was the green truck, no doors and narrow bed a dodge?
If I’m thinking of the one you’re asking about, I think that truck started as one of those old military Dodge trucks, yeah.

Back