• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

fuel injector

Maverick Tacoma

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding a part for my 2018 V6 Tacoma as a rat ate up my wires for the 6th fuel injector. I was able to do a quick fix but I am wanting to replace it but it is difficult to find the appropriate adaptors. hoping to get some advice to find what kind of part. I went to the Tacoma dealer and they gave me the runaround.

The D4S V6 has 12 injectors
6 Tuned port and 6 Direct
If you gave the dealer the correct injector location, they most probably sell you a replacement harness.
If you ask them to repair it, they will if it's possible without replacing the harness and without a warranty as well if just "repaired".
They should warranty a harness replacement if they install it. However, "electrical" components differ with warranties.

Back