• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pacific FS: Relentless Fabrication Modular Bed Rack (Also fits 2nd Gen Tacomas)

kevjitzoo

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hello All!

I decided to go a different route with my truck and for sale is my Relentless Fabrication Modular Bed Rack (Also fits 2nd Gen). The bed rack is only a couple months old (accepted delivery a few months ago...) and can be broken down into pieces. I purchased it for $929 before shipping (+$150)

It comes with all hardware, traction board mounts, and is powder coated black from Relentless Fabrication.

Highlights of the Modular Bed Rack:

...Roof top tents- we include slotted holes on all 3 cross rails to line up with popular tent rail mount spacing.
...Rotopax- Our racks include several rotopax mount hole patterns conveniently located in every link bar of the rack.
...Traction boards- We offer optional brackets that bolt on to our link bars so you can mount Tred Pro's or Maxtrax boards to the side of your rack.
...Hi lift jacks, shovels, axes, etc!- Add some quick fists or bolt in some studs and secure your needed tools!

PRICE: $750.

Located in Seattle, WA

Fits: 2005 - Current Toyota Tacomas
-2nd Gen Tacoma
-3rd Gen Tacoma

Last edited:
Back