• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal FS: RCI Aluminum Transfer Case Skid - No crossmember (SOLD)

onwrrds

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Midnight Black
I went ahead and did the exhaust reroute so I no longer need this skid. It has the bend in it for the stock exhaust system. Pretty new, got it at the beginning of the year in Feb 2020. Some scrapes and scars from normal use. Slight bend from one of the dings but mounts up fine.

Info:
RCI Transfer Case Skid Plate | 05-Present Tacoma
Material: 1/4" 5052 Aluminum - Raw Metal
Stock Exhaust

Normally this retails for as skid only $155 plus tax & shipping. If you buy from RCI you will get the skid plus the steel crossmember to mount it for $305 plus tax & shipping.
This listing is for the SKID PLATE ONLY! If you want to buy the cross member from RCI it's $150 bucks alone for that piece. Prefer local pickup (Orange County, CA) but willing to ship on buyer's dime.

$100 OBO. Make me an offer!
IMG_3004.JPG
IMG_3006.JPG
IMG_3652.JPG
IMG_3653.JPG
IMG_3654.JPG
IMG_3655.JPG
IMG_3656.JPG

Back