• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

South FS - Bakflip G2 Bedcover, Brake Controller, Bedrug, Radio w/Carplay, Taco Tunes Box, Husky Matts, TRD Bilstein Shocks, MTX Subs - Amp, Will Ship

shadowsnkx

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I'm sad to say that I'm selling my Tacoma and moving to a larger truck. My MS has started progressing worse and its time for a more comfortable truck for trips.

All of these parts are from my 2016 Tacoma. Located in Ellisville Mississippi and I can ship anywhere in the USA. Prices are OBO - Pricing as best as I can. Paypal or Venmo accepted. To keep the size of the post down, all of the pictures can be viewed here Pictures of Items

Bedrug - Purchased in November of 2022. These are great for your knees if you ever get into the back of the truck. Will need new velcro to mount it in the bed but I have the spacers for attaching to the tailgate cap. Also need to be rinsed off. Two holes were punched into the rug behind the cab (size of a ink pen) to allow the bed cover drains through.
Asking $75 shipped

TRD Off Road 48530-04110 Bilstein Shocks - Rears Only - Used with 16k miles - Some Scuffs
Asking $50 each or $100 for the set of two shipped.

Gates 36174 Idler Pully - New - Open Box
$25 Shipped

Last edited:
Back