From 17 Subaru WRX STI to 17 Tacoma

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

blancotaco17

= II • Bronze
First Name
Justin
T3G Member
#1,045
Previously heavily involved in the Subaru community and loved my 2017 STI build. But life happens, things change, as do needs and I am now a happy owner of a 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Im looking forward to the adventures and build ahead. Thanks for letting me join!

My Instagram handle for the truck is the same as my user sn: blancotaco17

IMG_4454.JPG

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068
Previously heavily involved in the Subaru community and loved my 2017 STI build. But life happens, things change, as do needs and I am now a happy owner of a 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Im looking forward to the adventures and build ahead. Thanks for letting me join!

My Instagram handle for the truck is the same as my user sn: blancotaco17

IMG_4454.JPG
I think we were on the same boat I previously had a Subaru wrx hatch 2014 lol tacoma was a good choice

Top Bottom