• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal FOR SALE: Custom PRP Off-Road Racing Seats Pair - Heated, Diamond Stitch

Jasonalex28

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Selling my brand new pair of PRP Enduro Elite Recliner Racing Seats. They were Custom made seats my show truck for my Motocross Company Montra MX but were never installed.

- Heated Seats
- Recyclable to completely flat
- Double Diamond Stitch Pattern
- Removable seat cushon
- Custom embroidered

The Enduro Elite is PRPs newest Reclining Suspension Seat, now with Elite Series styling. Made to replace your stock Jeep or truck seats the Enduro supplies additional comfort for taking that daily driver off-roading. Included is a removable, injection molded seat cushion for better leg support and longer comfort. The Enduro Elite reclines completely and inclines enough to allow access to the rear seats.

33″ Tall x 22″ Wide x 26″ Front to Back
Mounting Area: 14″ Wide X 18″ Front to Back

Seat Description Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBpuODRdrgc

Retail $915 Each

Selling for $1500 pair

Selling as a pair. No low ball offers, these will go fast.
Best offer takes them.

Oceanside, CA

Jason
760-978-7100

Attachments

• Seat1.jpg
    Seat1.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 210
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 171
  • seat3.jpg