• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West For sale by owner 3rd gen rock sliders

TOsoYOTA

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCLB Auto
White
I have 3rd gen rago rock sliders, brand new, for a 3rd gen short bed. If you are interested message me for pictures and pricing

Is there a reason you do not wish to simply post the pictures and price here? ?

No haha. I just figured if people were really interested they would message me. But here is a picture. And I’m selling them at cost of $850. Hopefully someone in Colorado will get them so shipping doesn’t become an issue since they are heavy and it’s not a thing I can just ups or fedex.
E1C20BB5-AFA4-4B78-88AF-270B75E87C3F.jpeg

Prob have better luck moving this to the buy / sell / trade thread and in the Colorado area so the right eyes see it. @Tyler can prob help

Prob have better luck moving this to the buy / sell / trade thread and in the Colorado area so the right eyes see it. @Tyler can prob help
Thanks man! And thanks you @Tyler for moving it. I was looking for that thread when I posted it and just couldn’t find it haha. I appreciate the help!

Back