• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

FloYota Meetup

knightacoma

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
A buddy and myself threw together a meetup and it had a pretty great turnout.

I think we had over 200 rigs!

We also sold T-shirts and raffle tickets with all proceeds going to Meals for Vets, and were able to raise over $1000 to donate.

Here's a short video showing off all the awesome trucks that showed up!

Original link: https://youtu.be/w01xMtRnZCU

You "threw together" a meetup with over 200 rigs AND you raised $1k for charity? I think you might be the king of meetups.

You "threw together" a meetup with over 200 rigs AND you raised $1k for charity? I think you might be the king of meetups.

Haha yeah it got a lot bigger than expected.

Honestly my buddy (@flo_runna_ on IG) killed it landing sponsors and organizing it.
I helped co-host to land sponsors and stuff which worked out really well. We did around $3k in giveaways :oops:

Back